Wednesday, May 25, 2016

I went to Cyprus!!!

We have just got back from Cyprus!! (Monday actually). It was incredible...the shadow had a few days off School so we took off outta here into cooler climates. The weather was perfect!! Absolutely amazing.
The Shadow, husband and I watched magical purple-skied sunrises, admired and made wishes with the glorious full blue moon, ran riot after dinner along Larnaca beach, got locked into public toilets...twice....partied in Ayia Napa (does drinking coffee in the afternoon count?) and I watched in awe of my little human as he got so excited he could barely breathe at a water park. I was proud of him for conquering some of his fears...I.e whooshing down a big flume and squeeling to go faster!
It was fabulous...did I stay off the sugar? Nope. How about gluten? Whoopsie...I had all the things I shouldn't have had. But I did eat lots of salad!! I was a bit like 'argh' at first but then I thought 'f' it...I shall deal with it when I get home. And I did. Yesterday I was totally groggy but today I feel ok....so there...no regrets just happy memories of an awesome time away with my family...eat up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment