Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Day 5- Feeling wonderful

Reached day 5...yay go me!

After a bit of a tense morning with my shadow, and him bringing it to my attention, we played a game of 'I love you because.'...it helped A LOT! Sometimes I wonder who is the adult...me or him....

I think playing the game helped reset my grumpy mindset and put me in a good mood. I watched his assembly, did a 20 minute ride on the turbo trainer and went for coffee..or in my case rooibos tea with a friend. I am feeling so good today! So happy, no brain fog, positive and present!! It is interesting to me and I sincerely hope it continues to just get better...

I still have acheyness, a bit of anxiousness and I've had some mouth issues too, a minor metallic taste in the mouth and my teeth? Gums? hurt. I cant quite articulate the feeling but I am aware that its there. I am thinking it is linked to the achey body somehow....

So far though, so good and I am so proud of myself with how far I have come.

No cravings, which has made it so much easier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment