Monday, April 25, 2016

Day 3 some more...

O my goodness...I feel well but ill all at the same time...I just feel I need to sleep!! I have a dull ache in my head, I feel like I have anxiety, have restless body (not just legs...arms too), and on/off pain in my abdomen. I still feel like my energy is low but stable, albeit a bit tense. O the joys.

Let me tell you, I have lived on sugar for like forever. I think I ate sugar every.single.day since childhood. I was told to avoid it back in my weight training days but it still crept in (daily soya latte anyone?!!) Is it any wonder I feel like shiiiite?!!! My body totally is rebelling today...what a traitor!! I have been feeding it lots of goodness, green veg, beans, legumes, sweet potato, nuts etc....but it wants da sweeet stuff!! Noooooooo....roll on bedtime and day 4!

Ps. I managed some exercise today too.

No comments:

Post a Comment