Sunday, April 24, 2016

Day 3

So I have reached day 3!! Hurrah....yesterday was ok. I didnt experience any cravings at all, but I was hungry ALLLLL day...nothing took away my appetite and I just ate to try and feel satisfied. I am hoping this will work itself out....otherwise I expect to be quite a few pounds heavier!

I also felt quite tired but noticed that I didnt feel like I had any 'ups then downs'....I felt consistent, although quite 'low,' again I am hoping that is temporary and I will come out the other side in a few days. I tried to do some yoga too but felt so weak that I cut it short after 15minutes.

I didn't sleep much at all last night. I had restless legs again, and the shadow had me up quite a lot in the night. I have a feeling today will be more challenging due to 'real' tiredness, rather then 'withdrawal' tiredness..but maybe it is all in the mind? If I live by that then maybe I will tell my body to have cravings. Perhaps I should alter the thought pattern....'I feel good, I have energy'
What are your thoughts on changing the mindset? Has It worked for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment