Sunday, June 2, 2013

May madness

Ok..so this is going to be short and sweet....
May came and went in a flash...I've been busy not really achieving a lot but busy busy with coffee mornings, birthday parties, play dates, more birthdays, swimming lessons,  music classes, the occasional gym session, yoga session and a quick getaway to Munich....phew...you get the gist.
Besides having some awesome vegan meals in Munich (more on that at a later date) I've lost my mojo...my diets all over the place and I'm carbed up on bread and crackers.  Ive had a couple of IBS moments, which were horrendous, so I know my body is in need of detox and I'm uber bloated and tired!
So tomorrow it starts. 21days more raw! Time for green juices, smoothies,salads and fruit, out goes sugar, bread and all other junk! I need my energy back!! I shall update on here as much as possible.

Wish me luck!! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment