Thursday, June 6, 2013

So far...

Ok, its been a few days! ! And my quest for better eating is going ok.  I have still not green smoothied yet but have managed a good ol banana and date icecream for breakfast everyday so far. I would happily live on this! I'm back using the spiraliser, which is proving a little life saver and have been spiralising beetroot and courgette.  I've been eating this with a big salad, I also made a potato salad the other day, vegan, no mayo, this worked great and tasted good too ( sweetcorn,  peas, spinach, jalapeños salt and a dash of olive oil) cutting out the artificial sugar is going well, but I think I need a fridge full of raw chocolate balls for whenever I get a craving. ..hmmm...thats actually a good idea. ..ok so I'm off now to do just that.
I shall leave you with a picture of my di net the other night...I had made the veggie burger myself...below are the Ingredients-
1 grated carrot
3 grated potatoes
2 cans of chick peas,  mashed
1 cup of sweetcorn
Salt and pepper to taste
Combine ingredients,  make into patties and pop them into a frying pan with a dash of olive oil...cook until done turning halfway
I'd just like to make a note that when I do these again I shall cook and mash the potato first, combine ingredients. ..I think they will hold together better that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment