Monday, December 28, 2015

Flying...

In my last post, I said I am going sugar free for a year. To clarify, I mean artificial sugar free...I will eat fruit in abundance!

Me and the shadow (my son) flew back to Doha yesterday. It was a terribly long day as we were on the ground at Heathrow for just over 5 hours due to a fault with the plane that needed fixing. *A note to moany passengers...'I am sorry that the long wait may have inconvenienced your transfer to your final destination...it is a pain, I get that. But seriously...would you prefer to divert? Fly in a potentially unsafe vessel? I would rather wait 5 hours thank you!'
Anyway, moving on...we got home after midnight. I had a headache...we opened gifts at 1am in the morning as the shadow was hyper! It was fun...a bit exhausting.
So now the sugar artifical freeness starts!! Gulp.......this makes me nervous...

No comments:

Post a Comment